Skip to main content

The Rush to Mars

NASA, SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and a slew of other organizations have demonstrated a rush to space. Mars has been the prevailing target as of late. Why the rush? Why now? What is motivating such a monumental deployment of resources? It turns out that the survival of the human race depends on it and Mars was never really a part of the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up Small Town Alabama in the 1970's

Butler County, Alabama 1970's had a distinctly different lifestyle. Here's my memories from those years. Being born in 1972, I probably only have memories from the late 70's. Let me look back...

Four Stories

Here are four stories that I'll use to get started. I encourage my family to add their comments on the stories. Add ideas for direction, plot lines, characters. Let's see where these go...